COMBAT MEDICAL FIRST RESPONDER COURSE
training in basic medical assistance in tactical settings.
The course ends with a written and practical exam!
The CMFR course program includes dealing with traumatic patients on the battlefield according to the latest TCCC guidelines:
- TCCC Intro
- "Battlefield killers".
- Levels of care.
- Phases of care CUF, TFC and TACEVAC
- M.A.R.C.H. protocol.
- Limb hemorrhage management.
- Junctional hemorrhage - "Wound packing" using hemostatic dressings.
- Respiratory management- pneumothorax, "burping", needle decompression.
- Pathophysiology of breathing, pneumothorax, "burping", thoracocentesis using a needle.
- Circulation, hypovolemic shock.
- Hypothermia prevention.
- Head injuries.
- "9-line Medevac request / MIST".
- Preparation for evacuation.
- Patient monitoring using the "re-evaluation loop".
- Referral of a patient